Thursday, July 1, 2010

Love me some pictures














































All Pictures courtesy of Courtney Blue Photography www.courtneybluephotography.com
Courtney took some family pictures of us several weeks ago and they turned out amazing. Of course they are not as clear and vibrant here since I scanned them into the computer but they are great in person! There are lots more where these came from, but I thought I'd share just a few.
We've already booked our fall photo session and I've got great ideas for that one. Let's just say ROLL TIDE!
nothing too new going on in the Glass household. L has had a rough cough for a little while but he's getting better. We've been giving him breathing treatments at night to help him out and I think its finally paying off. He got into this kick where he didn't want to sleep at night but I think we're finally back on track. Well probably not now since I said something.. Oops! :) But all is well in the house. L is growing like crazy and so is J.

1 comment:

  1. Blue eyes are shining everywhere. These are great pictures. What a handsome/gorgeous family.
    Mom/ Memaw

    ReplyDelete