Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting older not younger

J was getting a bath last night when I came in shouting "J guess whats coming up soon?" He looked at me dumbfounded and said HUH? I said Mommy's birthday is coming soon and he said "OH Birthday Cake" Not sure where he learned that the 2 go together but its fine by me! I said yes that's right birthday cake. I then said mommy wants ice cream cake and he said Oh Yummy Yummy! LOL I then asked J what presents he was going to get me for my birthday and he said I'll get you cake mommy, and then he said and ice cream! HA HA I love that little boy!!
I'm not really sure what came over me, but I just got a rush of excitement about my birthday. I know the older you get the less birthdays seem important but I still get excited about my birthday! I'll be the big 25!!! This seems so old to me! Please I hope I don't offend anyone with this, but I've just always had a complex about getting older and 25 to me is on up there. Maybe cause I teased D so much about it when he turned 25 that I ruined myself. IDK either way it stresses me out. and b/c it stresses me out, I decided to do a fun Dream Wish List for my birthday.

1. Go on vacation. ANYWHERE. Just as long as I have my family with me.
2. Stop time and sleep for like 10 hours!!
3. Go on a major shopping spree and not have to pay for a single thing!! :)
4. Some piece of jewelery from Tiffany's. I really just want the blue box lol
5. A charm bracelet from Pandora
6. Eat at one of my favorite restaurants from IL. Mac n' cheese from Noodles or ice cream from Oberweiss or breakfast from Colonial Cafe or pizza from Leonardos! I think I want to eat at all these so bad cause I know I can't have them
7. Have a photographer take some family pictures:) I know I'm obsessed with pictures. I can't help it. Anyone find a class for photoholics anonymous let me know. I probably won't go though :)
8. A new designer purse
9. Did I mention a vacation anywhere??
10. My husband off for 2 weeks straight!!! Well maybe just like a week or so :)

So there is my dream birthday wish list. I'll let you know when they happen.

But in all actuality, I would love to just spend a nice relaxing day with my 3 boys! That's all the present I really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment