Monday, July 26, 2010

Party Party Party






Hmm Whats New?

J has been w/o a pacififer for 2 weeks! He whined about it the first 2 days but after that he's been fine. He's going back to daycare today though so we'll see how that works. Most if not all kids in his class still have theres so we'll see how that goes. Just another sign that he's growing up.J just got over having fifth's disease. Yea I had never heard of it before either. All that happens is that you just run high fever with it and get a rash. But he's all better now :) Nothing is slowing him down now. I have picked out thier halloween costumes and both party theme's for the boys. Yes I know its far away but one, I love to plan and 2. I love to plan so...



Here are their costumes. J is going to be Buzz and L is going to be Woody. I wanted something that went together so that they could match. I figure this is probably the last year that I can pick out J's costume for him. Also his party theme. I figure from here on out he'll be telling me what he wants :) I hate that. LOL! :) J is really into Toy Story so that's why I picked it. and L well I don't think he'll care either way :) Or maybe he will, we'll see.


















Then I'm going to do J's birthday in Toy Story. I've already got his cake lined up. I can't find too many cute Toy Story themed cakes but I've got a few ideas! And it totally didn't hit me until after I had planned these 2 ideas, that the boys can wear their costumes to J's birthday party! LOL Now if only the boys will actually wear their costumes. Not sure how their going to do but we'll see. Can't hurt to try :)

L's theme for his birthday party is jungle themed. Now I have found tons of cute ideas for a jungle themed cake. I have narrowed it down to one cake that I really like but there's a few things I want changed. and then i want to have some animal cupcakes for the older kids. I love the cupcakes in the second picture!


I've got that we can wear safari hats and have animal crackers to eat but after that, i'm stumped as far as decorations and cute food/activity ideas. I went all out for j's first birthday, that I can't not do it for L's. but that's okay cause I want to anyways :) I love to plan parties. Anyone have any cute suggestions for jungle theme first birthday?
Any-who that's whats on my plate right now. Love planning parties.
Oh adn trying to work on christmas gifts! I so didn't plan babies well. Halloween, J's party,thanksgiving,christmas, and L's birthday! :) Fun Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment