Monday, June 1, 2009

Its been a While



Wow its been a while since I've last posted. Sometimes I'll post twice in a day and then sometimes I go for a week in b/w. Crazy. Any-who Lets see what has been going on in the last week. Well I had a root canal done Tues(yes a root canal YIKES) I battled w/ that ALL WEEK! The pain really started Monday but of course all no one was open cause of memorial day so I suffered through the pain until I could get in to see the dentist Tues. Well they did the root canal which actually the process wasn't too bad. A little laughing gas, numbing medicine and I was good to go. The bad part is when I went home and all the numbing meds wore off. Oh my that pain I felt for the next few days was worse than having J. I would have him again w/ no meds than to have to go through the pain I went through. Sat was the first day that I wasn't in pain. YIPPEE! This weekend we went to see D's niece get baptized.. it was amazing! What a blessing to be able to be there for such a wonderful experience. She had soo much family there and it was so great to be a part of that.
J has been doing great. Growing like a weed for sure. He is just all over the place now. He is such a boy its ridiculous. Anything he can climb,flip over, crawl through you name it he will try it :) I'm thinking of having his 2ND birthday with those giant inflatable things that you bounce it. Seems like a perfect place to let him bounce his little heart out.He is talking up a storm. Don't know what he's saying half the time but its still fun to listen :) He is adding new words to his vocabulary ever day it seems like. You should hear him say please.. its just precious. Hmm video idea :) "Potty introducing" is going well. He still will go and sit on it every once in a while. He hasn't atually used the potty just yet but thats ok. We're not actually starting the training yet, we're just still introducing it to him. We won't really start till' August. Just trying to get used to it.
J stayed w/ his Namaw last weekend and of course had a blast. Its so great to be close enough to our family that he can go and stay w/ his grandma for the weekend. I love that he is so close w/ her and they have such a good time. Of course D and I missed him like crazy but we definitely enjoyed our down time. We went to the softball game and shopped around and had a nice quiet dinner out. Its so weird when you do actually go out to eat w/o said child your constantly aware of all the other children that are around you and watching them and then constantly talking about your own lol there is no escape! :)




pictures for your enjoyment:


Pardon my awful face in the background :)

2 comments:

  1. You have got to send me these pictures.. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are those pictures!!

    Khonda

    ReplyDelete