Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is D and I's third anniversary! YEAH! I can't believe that 3 years ago this time today I was getting married. Its so crazy to see where we are now as to where we were. I have a loving and sweet husband and am so blessed. I know God put D in my life for a special reason(J) and i'm so thankful he did. I couldn't imagine my life without him and I can't wait to celebrate our 50th Anniversary (not that i'm wishing my life away by any means) Can't wait to see what life has in store for us for the next year.... Thank you D for loving me unconditionally!!
My beautiful flowers D got me!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and Derek enjoyed celebrating your 3rd anniversary. Y'all make a great little family. God has Bless you both with a super son. May he continue to bless you daily.
    Love you all,
    Mom/Namaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful!! Happy Late Anniversary!!

    Love you always,
    Khonda

    ReplyDelete