Monday, May 11, 2009

On a night like this, I could Fall in love

Not too much to report here on the homefront.Once again I had a great weekend. D worked all day Saturday so J and I just stayed at home in our P.J.'s and did nothing but play. YEAH! Mothers Day was great. D and J made me breakfast and had me cards and flowers. Then we went to church which was great. Every mothers day they honor the mothers by having them all stand during service and the preacher leads everyone in a prayer about how great mothers are. Then his sermon was centered on mothers and it was so beautiful. I was so proud to stand among such amazing women/mothers. What an honor. I of course cried the whole service...but it was mostly tears of happiness. Some sad ones for all the women who have lost thier mothers,children or those who maybe aren't able to be a mother. I know D and I are so blessed and I am so thankful to God for all that he is given us but most thankful for my son. J is really picking up an expansive vocabulary. When D came home Sat I told J to tell him what he learned and I said ROLL TIDE and J repeated. It sounded more like Row Side but he got the message.. Fun! He's like a parrot. He'll repeat pretty much anything you say. This could be dangerous :) Growing more and more everday.We're also going to sign him up for swim lessons again.. Yea for D. J did lessons when he was 7 months old and I proudly took pics as D and J swam. D looks much better in a bathing suit than I ;) J did really well then so hopefully he'll still have fun this time ... We'll see. Can't wait to take pics ! Here is a few pics from his first lesson.








By the way J loved to drink the water- in case you couldn't tell ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment