Thursday, May 14, 2009

Over and Over again

So far I know 4 people having babies in December! WOW! I'm ready for everyone to find out what their having cause I need to start buying gifts :) Sad me I have to go shopping to my favorite store..... I'm so excited for my cousin who is expecting in the end of December, I already told her I'm definitely baby-sitting! some friends of D and I's are moving next weekend :( Definitely going to miss them. They are such a sweet couple but I wish them all the best of luck in their new home. I'm in such need of a vacay its not even funny! I've been looking online and I think were going to panama beach yeah! Hopefully J's time at the beach this year will go much better than last year. If not we're near a whole lot of parks and attractions! I can't wait to get away. So excited... can you tell I'm excited? also my nephew got lots of awards today at his school ceremony and I'm soo proud of him!! My sister is so good at working and teaching w/ him so I'm proud of her too!
Side note:D says he might not have to work Saturday which would be awesome. I hope it doesn't rain this weekend cause we have lots of plans for outdoor activities.
Sorry I know this post is a lot of random thoughts and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. We are going to PC Beach in a couple of weeks and then again in July. It is my favorite beach.

    ReplyDelete