Friday, May 8, 2009

I'll Think of A Reason Later


Is it bad that I still haven't finished J's baby book. Well not so much baby book but just a photo album. I still have a couple thousand (eek) pics that I haven't even ordered off my computer. I ordered a couple hundred like a year ago and started putting those in an album and after like 50 pics or so I stopped, and haven't started back since. I wish I could say I was one of those real crafty mothers who makes all these cute things for their kids but thats definetly not me. My motto "Why make when you can buy?" :) Sad I know but true. I have really cute ideas and really good intentions but then my ADD kicks in and i'm on to something else;) So this is my goal here in the next few months, to order all my pics and put them in an album. I really think if I had a cute album like this (see right) that I would have much more motivation ;) hint hint. What I would really love is to just hire someone to organize and categorize all my pics and put them together. Any takers ? :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been working on websites like Shutterfly and Walmart.com to make baby books. It is basically an outline, and you pop in pictures and text. You can pick backgrounds, font, etc., and you don't have to make a mess in your house! I ordered my mom a book for mother's day from walmart.com, and it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete