Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dance Dance Dance

Dancing With The Stars- So I've followed Dancing with the Stars this whole season and its been amazing! I love Gisle or whatever his name is.. I'm really sad that he didn't win but I'm not that upset that Shawn won. She was great! Her partner is amazing... He's so cute. I think they have something going on. Seems like every week they get closer and closer. I hope their dating cause their both super cute. I haven't watched American Idol this season so I don't know anything that's going on with that. One Tree Hill season finale was awesome! Everything ended perfectly and exactly the way it should have. I hope they don't come back for another season cause the show has run its course and it just needs to end on a good note. Its starting to become like 7Th heaven. Be over already. All these season finales coming I don't know what I'm going to watch now.. BOO!
On a different note. D and I 's anniversary is tomorrow. 3 years! He tried to surprise me w/ a dinner cruise on the Bama Belle but 30 people have to sign up for them to do it and we were the only 2 that signed up.. How sad :( So J is going to Namaw's this weekend and were going to the softball super regionals sat which I'm super excited about! then probably dinner and a movie. YEAH! Any good movies out?
Also this morning when I dropped J off his teachers preceded to tell me that he is the biggest flirt that they had ever seen. I'm like how does he flirt? He's not even 2. apparently anytime any girls come into his classroom(other teachers and student helpers) J will grin real big and bat his eyelashes and kinda tilt his head down. Seriously?? Gotta love him :)I told D and of course his response was... "That's my boy" :) he he.....

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I so see him being a little flirt!! lol... I was a little shocked that Shawn won but like you okay with it.. Had a great time hanging out with you guys!!!

    Khonda

    ReplyDelete