Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Surfin USA

Wow what a fun day! I just got back from my works employee appreciation luncheon. It was a Hawaiian theme and we got to wear jeans to work which was just awsome. Don't get me wrong I love wearing scrubs(not having to pick out clothes everyday) but even more I love JEANS! They had a big tent set up for us ,they gave away flip-flops,tons of food, a DJ, limbo,volleyball and tons more too many to name. I actually even rolled down the hill(don't you remember doing that when you were a kid) I didn't do it by myself though so i'm not a total idiot :) Cause I know that makes it so much better... ha ha Well Funny story: So there was a man that work had hired and he was going around teaching everyone how to dance. Well after my rolling in the grass charade, I started looking down at my arms and noticed that I had a rash. Apprently there was something in the grass that broke my skin out. Well I went to sit w/ the girls at the table and the guy came over trying to get one of us to dance. Well my disease took over. That disease where I say something before I really think about it. Plus I had to say something great so that he would NOT ask me2 dance cause I do not like to be called out. So when he asked I promptly responded with. I can't I have a rash. (lol) Well everyone just starts dyin laughin'. But it was true cause I did have a rash. Needless to say he got out of there pretty quickly :)
Side note: my rash is better. I washed my arms and went to the faculty staff clinic. the dr told me just to take bendadryl 2night if its bothering me.... I also learned that they just sprayed the grass last week 4 bugs.. Stupid sensitive skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment