Friday, June 5, 2009

OH....Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

So I took the day off yesterday to spend some much needed fun time w/ my Lil' Sis (Really she's 16 but still Lil' to me:) It was such a fun time! T and I spent some time w/ our Memaw which was fun... we went to lunch w / our other sister D and that was a lot of fun. We picked on each other and laughed a whole lot which are 2 of my favorite things to do :) he he T and I went to get pedicures and that was a lot of fun. Except those massage chair thingys that they had hurt my back. It was like digging into me and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. But anyways we had fun. Thnx T for picking out my nail polish color. What would I have done w/o you? Blue ?purple? what color is it?? :) I rode w/ T which was interesting. Surprisingly she is a better driver than I thought.. Sorry T. I only got whiplash once.... :) Also if the world ever shut down we could totally live in T's car for like 3 weeks. and also have the cutest clothes everyday. She has enough clothes and food to last for forever in her car. ha ha! but I can't say too much cause mines definetly not the cleanest. All in all it was a great fun day! Too bad I had to come back to work the next day.. D picked up J for me cause I didn't get on the road until later than I expected cause of the bad storm so anyways I was like 10 mins after D getting home and D told me that J was asleep in his crib. D said J tried so hard to stay awake on the way home but he just couldn't make it. How pitiful... but he was in such a great mood this morning(considering he slept 13 hours)
Can't wait for a warm weekend. Saturday is supposed to be nice and warm. D is working so I might try and take J to the pool yeah! We'll see. I haven't ever taken him by myself. then sunday we have the VBS block party at our church. Several of the churches around ours get together and have a huge block party to kick off Vacation Bible School. I'll be volunteering and D is going to take J around to play w/ all the fun stuf. Any-whoo thats my long post.

P.S. J is feeling much better! YEAH! D picked J up early Tuesday and when I called Tues to check on him to see how they were doing D said oh J is fine he's trying to drink the water out of the fish tank. Seriously? Thats a mental image for you ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment