Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life's a Dance.. You Learn as You Go


So this blog I follow which is an amazing read... mycharmingkids.net does this post called Not Me Monday. I've always really enjoyed reading her stories about this so I thought that I would give it a try. Now for all of you out there who think I'm a perfect mother and do everything as is ( ha ha yea right) some of these confessions might come as shock. But try and remember that these things happen out of LOVE :)
~by the way I realize its Tues not Mon. I"ll do better next week


So the point of this is to post things that us perfect mothers would absolutely never do cause that would just downright be awful and it would also mean our reputations for being the best parent would be tarnished and we might actually be just like every other parent out there and that would just be no good at all. Ha Ha I'm just kidding I know I'm not anywhere near perfect and never will be....
I absolutely would not take my son to get his haircut by someone I had never used before in hopes that if she was good then I could use her as my hairstylist. I would never use my son as a guinea pig
I of course took tons of pictures last week when my son did in fact get his hair cut. for the second time. cause you know it would be a shame and not like me at all to not take any pics all the while the camera is in fact in the car I just didn't feel like getting it out (I still have yet to take any pics of his haircut last week (GASP!)

I most certainly did not leave a whole pile of goldfish in my car for almost a week after J spilled them out of the bag.

And I most certainly did not scoop up some of these goldfish to feed to J to keep him content while he got his hair cut since I haven't restocked his diaper bag of snacks for about 3 weeks now. Do goldfish even go bad?

I also of course have not forgot to brush my sons teeth for the past 2 days that would just be so un-hygental of me (word?)... no worries we'll do better w/ the the permanent ones when they come in.We're just practicing w/ these ha ha

I of course would never let my son continue to take a bath in the water that he had just peed in.. that would be just down right disgusting ( gotta love potty training)
~ Ahh... feeling better already
Sadly I have more to mention I just don't feel like completely wiping away my reputation all at one time. I'll save some for next week

No comments:

Post a Comment