Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Don't Want to If you don't want to...

WELL I WANT TO!!! GO see SuGaRlAnD! and thats exactly what i'm going to go and do tonight! YIPEE!!! (don't worry i'm not excited or anything) Actually I am. I'm going w/ D my sister and her husband. Can't wait! Hmm remember I do have a 2 yr old so I rarely get out much... Anyways I just wanted to say how excited I was.
P.S. J has a lil' cough. Hopefully it will be okay cause he's staying w/ D's cousin tonight. I've given him medicines and a breathing treatment so i'm praying we got it under control before it gets any worse. Oh and i'm getting my haircut next week. I was going to do it this week but there is just too much going on. No i'm not chickening out I just can't add anything more to my schedule right now. PROMISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment