Monday, May 4, 2009

Time In A Bottle

Ever wish you could just say FREEZE! and whatever your doing at that moment, time would stop? Today I met D and J for lunch and we had the most wonderful lunch. J took a 3 hour nap this morning and so he was in a great mood. We went to McDonald's and J scarfed down his French fries and nuggets. I don't often give him ketchup, honey mustard or any kind of condiments cause one their gross and two their messy(I know that's not the attitude your supposed to have but that's where D comes in) So anyways D got honey mustard for J and lord bless him J was so happy! He was literally shaking when he put the fry in his mouth w/ his honey mustard. He was going YUM YUMMM over and over.... Bless his heart he is my child made over :) Yesterday we went to D's family decoration and J acted the same way when I gave him some banana pudding:) Now I finally have someone to blame when the ice cream container is empty lol...So back to lunch today. J has had this bad cough for the last couple days and it just breaks my heart when he is sick and I have done everything I can and he still doesn't feel well, I just want to do anything I can to make him happy. So even something as simple as a chicken nugget if it makes my son happy that is the best thing in the world. To see him just blissfully happy,carefree, and not a care in the world makes me want to freeze time! Makes my heart feel like its going to just overflow w/ joy. Thank you god for putting the smile on my sons face:) thank you for my wonderful husband who stayed home today to watch over J's cough and administer his breathing treatments. Thank you for my family!

Side note: We had a great weekend. D had to work all day Saturday :( for the third weekend in a row. Can't wait until next weekend when he will finally be off a whole weekend yea! J and I went to the children's museum and had fun. Sunday we went to decoration and visited family and had a great time minus the severe rainstorm :)
Also I picked up my bag today from the store i'm still in love with. Its so cute.. I'll post pictures tomorrow:)

1 comment:

  1. Has Jackson been sick or just sinus stuff with cough? Cute story about the food.. I don't think Mal will be like that. She is very picky (wonder where she gets that from) and not a big eater.

    ReplyDelete